2007/09/05

The 'nasty' email Richard alluded to?

NFP on the beach (for FR & RT's eyes only)


Subtitle: [redacted].

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 08:38

-=*=-

I don't 'do' film. The last 'movie' (Ami-speak; spit!) that I went to voluntarily was "Fatal Attraction;" I was invited as part of a group. I and another walked out in the middle of the "murder in the bath" scene. I determined then, that Hollywood was (admittedly only partly) a risk to mental health. And no tiny risk. It formed for me what the Germans call an "Ah, ha!" moment; that the human mind was incapable of sorting fact from fantasy, when presented via audio/visual. And, of course, it is how the kleptocracy® program the sheople®; if only they, the sheople, could/would walk away from their mind-f**king boob-tubes!

(An aside, for the "It's only a movie!" self-deluders. The human audio/visual system evolved to trigger the "Fight or Flight" response. When confronted by a sabre-toothed tiger, there was no time for popcorn. It is, in fact, a recognised and integral part of 'the movie experience,' to trigger adrenal rushes.)

Anyway, to my point: the most effective APECalypse (thanks, JJ) protest, IMHO, would be to turn Sydders into the image as portrayed in the closing scenes of "On the Beach."

-=*end*=-

G'day Fiona, Richard.

Can you explain why not one single person from WD has responded to my "NFP WD ethics vs. Paul Morrella?"

I draw your attention to this bit of so-called WD ethics: "Be truthful. Don't invent 'facts'. If you're caught out, expect to be corrected in Webdiary."

JW/PM, as CP/ER are blots on the world, but are not just 'tolerated' by WD, they are encouraged - seems to me. To the point of MK assisting PM's attacks on me, say. So much for a 'safe environment.'

False IDs are lies forbidden by WD rules, and the wicked and deliberate distracting that these two get up to are the worst that could happen to any so-called 'debate.' (And I point out the 'accessory' construction, "person who abets or is privy to an (esp. illegal) act." [POD]) So, 'prey-tell,' why no response?

[planned for cross-posting]

No comments: