2007/09/22

Jay White vs. justice_via_truth

 Subtitle: an ironic 'thanks' to JW/PM.

-=*=-


«My name is Jay. I have not entered into the argument because I do not like you or what you are about. I would not bother wasting too much of my time on you. You are below me. Apart from this I have had other pressing matters in my life.
Now go and make me some F**KING EGGS!»


[Jay White | Friday, September 21, 2007 at 22:36]


The allegation has been made that:

Jay White = Paul Morrella = lying fraud and troll.

At a rough guess, Jay White has "not entered into the argument because" the presented evidence that JW=PM is unassailable.

(Having dared to present evidence, I acknowledge an essential feature of the 'native' HH/DD habitués: evidence-less-ness is next to brainless-ness.)

-=*=-


«In Criminal procedure, means, motive, and opportunity is a popular cultural summation of the three aspects of a crime needed to convince a jury in a criminal proceeding. Respectively, they refer to: the ability of the defendant to commit the crime (means), the reason the defendant had to commit the crime (motive), and whether or not the defendant had the opportunity to commit the crime (opportunity). Ironically, motive is not an element of many crimes, but proving motive can often make it easier to convince a jury of the elements that must be proved for a conviction.»


[wiki/Means, motive, and opportunity]


-=*=-

1. Means: The means have been discussed in my 'WD ethics vs. Paul Morrella' post. Specifically, multiple examples of three different aspects of illiteracy common to the scribblings of both JW and PM are presented. And there's lots more where those came from. IMHO, the evidence *proves* that JW=PM[1].

2. Motive: was also there discussed, one 'strand' having been Jay White's abject failure[2] to defend his own stand against John Perkins' "Economic Hit Man" thesis[3]. Morrella appeared one week after I highlighted this particular failure of White's.

3. Opportunity: Easy-peasy. Webdiary requires only a) a realistic looking name and b) a functioning eml@. (These easy-peasy requirements are an invitation to fraud; how widespread is a matter for conjecture. See, for example, the somewhat parallel case of the C Parsons = Eliot Ramsey = lying fraud and troll supposition.)

-=*=-

Dear reader. I call myself a seeker of truth; it is my hope that by reporting malfeasance when I find it, more justice will be enabled. As such, I present my 'case' as outlined above and elsewhere, that:

Jay White = Paul Morrella = lying fraud and troll.

You can see my reports, you may decide.

-=*end*=-

PS Why an ironic 'thanks?' It is(was?) an item of faith in HH/DD's, that Webdiary is toxic. I'm now out'a there, partly thanks to JW=PM's efforts. Ironic thanks may take the form of a Bronx cheer.

PPS See this, Jay? "and the broad money supply (M3) is surging at 22 per cent." My comment: Haw!

Ref(s):

[1] The simplest explanation for the evidence showing the many and varied parallels between JW and PM is that JW is PM. By all means, suggest some alternative - i.e. some conspiracy theory, say. (The mind boggles.) But as we know, the alternative to any conspiracy is a f**k-up. And knowing Jay White, he'd be in a f**k-up every time.

[2] A confession of White's:


«I wrote a whole couple of posts ... answering his questions about that fraud book "economic hitman". Funny none of that was posted either. I wasted half an hour of my life putting it together. And I was not even abusive.»


[Jay White | Monday, March 19, 2007 at 11:09]


My comment: Haw again! Not abusive? Pull the other one. But typical Webdiary 'justice.'

[3] Perkins describes the role of an EHM as follows:


«Economic hit men (EHMs) are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign "aid" organizations into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools included fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder. They play a game as old as empire, but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization.»


[wiki/Confessions of an Economic Hit Man]


Supposition: White's extreme allergy to the "Economic Hit Man" thesis may go a long way towards answering the perennial troll-Q: "What's in it for him?" (Haw the 3rd!)

[cross-posted]

No comments: