2007/06/27

sorry ...1927

Submitted on June 26, 2007 - 9:23pm


 .. but not too sorry.

-=*=-

G'day Jen.

If I appeared at all 'short,' it was possibly because of this: "Sorry but not as you say." (Jenny Hume on June 26, 2007 - 3:51pm.)

I think you'n I've canvassed this before; that I don't regard WD so much as a nattering place, as work?

Sooo, no-one ort'a be really be surprised, if my 'work' - occasional opinion, but always solidly grounded on research (I do my best) - were to be so capriciously dismissed. Eh?

We won't go into who's "Sorrier."

(But then how very nice of Damian Lataan (g'day) to flesh out the question of "the US invasion of Afghanistan being a land-grab" with a few pertinent facts. And Damian's conclusion is (IMHO!) worth a repeat: "amazing coincidence!")

And as a BTW (aka 'by the way'), thanks for the back-handed compliment, always assuming that you had 'prioritised' your objection (for what it was worth); one assumes you had lesser - or dare I say it, no objection to the rest of my 'what is the end-game?' - speaking as you do with some familiarity?

-=*=-

Y'know, Jen, you remind me a bit'a me dear old ma? She was 'polled' once on behalf of a certain Mackerras; he came back - in person, like - to check me old ma's answers. He called her a 'statistical outlier.'

No comments: